Friday 1 January 2010

Happy new year

Happy new year to all :-)

I'd hoped to start the new year with a ride but I'm working today and the trike is at work with a pun***re! I got a lift home yesterday as I didn't have a spare tube or any glue in the pun***re kit!
First rule of cycling carry a tube and something to repair it with if it goes again, Doh!!!
I will be riding home after I've got a lift in later today, with a new tube :-D

This year I'm not making any resolutions as such, but hope to do more riding, lose some weight and hope to complete the planned 1200km ride in the Netherlands in July.

The first FSoTM ride is this weekend and goes from Bletchley to Stony Stratford and back, next weekend I'm riding to Oxford on the Friday for a 200km ride on the Saturday and then riding home again after. Must be the silly season!!

Hope you all have a good new year and year of pun***re free rides, see you out on the road soon.

Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment