Friday 4 September 2009

That long....

...since I last posted! Must try harder.

I've kept meaning to post on here but haven't had the time this last month what with cycling - family - cycling - family - playing with my new Garmin Legend GPS - family and 12hr shifts at work.

Since the last post I've managed to get a couple of 200km+ rides in. One up to Market Harborough - Daventry - Thame and back and a longer one of 290km over towards Downham Market to meet some friends from yacf for lunch. I seemed to have sorted the shorts problem out as I've had no trouble on the last rides I've done.
I should've worn something underneath them on LEL last month.

Last weekend I cycled over to Mildenhall cycle rally and had too much cider, then it was over to Essex for more cider :-D and back home to have the kids for three days and more cider!!
Damn Tesco, 30 cans for £10!! Weight will go up again :-D

Tomorrow is another FSoTM ride which starts from Bletchley and goes around the lakes of MK.
Also tomorrow there will be the Cancer research ride around the Millennium cycle route.
Hope to see plenty of people out on both rides.

I've also got another 600km ride coming up later this month up to Scarborough and back via a loop around the fens. Hopefully the weather will be better than I've had on the 2 I've tried so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment