Sunday 1 December 2019

Nov 2019

Well Strava says I've cycled 650km this month. Mostly commuting but did get a 200km diy sudax in.

My current job is only around 25km round trip a day so not too long, 30 minutes or so each way still keeps the heart rate up (coming home anyway) so at leadt keeps me ticking over.

I use the Bacchetta most days for commuting but I do use the fixed maybe once a week as I'm able to carry my works gear in a pannier to leave in my locker st work.

The 200km audax ride at the beginning of the month took me down to Kidlington and back then over to Sandy and back.
The route worked out quite well for a midweek ride and it allowed me to come home for lunch (and let the dog out) half way around.
I will likely do this route again, possibly the other way round though so as not to be caught up in school traffic in Bedford and the rush hour around Flitwick.

This work week starts on Sunday though it's only 4 days as I have a days holiday booked to go over to Tewkesbury for s 100km ride with Dawn.
If she decides not to do it I may upgrade to the 200km ride instead, will see what happens!

Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment