Tuesday 17 February 2009

Back on the bike


Although it's only been 2 weeks since I was last on it, after the snow and ice we've had it's good to be back on the bike.

I've been using the car through the bad weather mainly because the recumbent is quite dangerous in the snow and after falling off of it in the ice before Christmas I don't fancy a repeat performance.

And I really don't like having to put petrol in it.


Today was warm enough to go out in shorts for the first time this year and the ride past the lakes along my 10km ride to work was great.

Have also decided to stop drinking in the week and cut down on it at weekends, I need to lose some weight if I'm going to get around some of the planned rides for this year.

Current weight is 110kgs!! and hopefully seeing it on here will help me stick to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment