Friday 27 February 2009

Slow week

Not much done this week just the usual 10k each way commute.
Changed the route in on a couple of days as I started late and had the pleasure of Blasting along the reasonably quiet grid roads.

I've changed the seat on the Giro from a mesh back one to a hardshell one I had sat in the shed.
Initial thoughts are that it's more comfortable with more back support, but I will need to fix it properly before I spend a silly amount of money on a tailbox for it.
Will have to see how it performs on the Kennet Valley audax near Reading tomorrow (28/2/09) before I do anything else with it.

Weights down about 3kgs in the couple of weeks I've started watching what I'm eating, no it's not a diet. Target is down below 100kg, will see how it goes.

Busy weekend ahead with maybe 2 audax rides and the local FSoTM rides (see link to my rides)

Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment