Saturday 30 May 2009

Non-cycling weekend



No cycling again this weekend, as I've got the kids round both days, no problem though as I'm having another attempt at a 600km next weekend starting in Stockport.

Have been using the trike this week for work as I've now put the fairing back on it.
I need to change the gears on it now though as it seems to add so much to the top speed.
I can do most of the ride to work along the grid roads in the top 3 gears now and I'm finding that when I need to change gear again there's not another one to go up into.

Does anyone want to buy an old Renault Laguna (spares or repair) Lol.
The tax runs out on my car this weekend and as it needs a new exhaust and tyres I've decided to get rid of it instead of fixing it. I'll probably put in onto ebay if nobody local wants it.
£50 and it's yours to take and do as you please with.
I've gone without a car before so it's no hardship, if one is needed for a weekend they are so cheap to hire one it's daft to leave it outside and used once a week.


Also a reminder that the FSoTM ride for June is not next weekend it's on the 2nd Sunday (14th) as I'm away on the 1st weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment