Tuesday 8 December 2009

Every morning

Every morning I walk the kids to school, what amazes me is the amount of people who drive their little darlings in when the only live just up the road.
I can pass people getting in their cars on the way, arrive there before they do and while I'm walking back I pass them getting out of their cars afterwards.
The parking is really good as well with people blocking the drop kerbs and parking on paths.
I'd hate to be in a wheelchair going along there and having to wait for the inconsiderate muppets to come back and move their car out of the way.




And don't get me started about the amount of people who I see daily in the procession of cars on the phone. I may sit there one day with a video camera and see how many there actually is.

And breath.......



1 comment:

  1. People have no legs. It is the only conclusion I can come to!
    What we really need is another of those nice petrol protest/strike things. People were just getting to the point of thinking whether a trip was necessary or whether they should save the petrol for an 'important' trip.
    It is time schools banned cars from the vacinity!

    ReplyDelete