Sunday 5 April 2009

FSoTM ride April

10 other cyclists decided to join me on my First Sunday of The Month rides today, the weather was excellent cycling weather and it was a good ride out and around the villages south of Milton Keynes.
There were a couple of short drags uphill onto the ridge that crosses the route which also meant a couple of downhills as well.
My gps batteries ran out today so there is no track to copy onto here but I've put it onto Bikely instead.
There were a couple of riders who had not been on the rides before, I don't think we scared them and hope to see them again on another ride in the future.

If anyone wants to join us on the next ride just turn up. We are a friendly bunch, you won't get left behind and we usually stop for a drink about the halfway point.


No comments:

Post a Comment