Monday 14 November 2022

BCQ ride 1

Friday Oct 7th 2022

BCQ locations
164 Stevington
165 Bedford

As I had planned to head over to St Neots for an ALC meet and had been thinking about BQQ I decided to work a route out that took in some of the locations on the way over. It didn't add a lot of extra kilometres to the ride so why not! I worked out that over the weekend I could possibly get 7 locations without to much effort.

I planned the route using Ride With GPS as I have done over the years for all my rides. It's straight forward as all you have to do is put the Lat-Long reference (52.225566 -0.74295724) into it and it plots the route there. Save it, send to your GPS and ride away.


I loaded the bike up with camping gear, this was also the first camping trip on my new Sonder Santiago tourer so it was a good test. 

The route over took in 2 BCQ locations which also gave me chance to look at the places I'd never been to apart from riding straight past.










Kilometres Cycled – 61.54
Checkpoints Visited – 2


Total KM Cycled – 61.54
Total Checkpoint Visited – 2


 


No comments:

Post a Comment