Tuesday 15 November 2022

BCQ ride 4


Monday 31st October 2022

BCQ locations
265 Stoke Bruerne

This morning I decided to ride up the canal towards Stoke Bruerne for the BCQ location at the waterways museum there.
Although the café here is less than 10 miles away I somehow seem to only have been there once before. perhaps it's because it's so close to home.

As I now have a touring / "gravel" bike (well it's got 38mm all terrain tyres on it 😄) I decided to ride up the towpath all the way there.



Glorious sunshine meant lovely views of the countryside and a change to be there instead of fighting traffic on the busy roads nearby.



The wildlife was out and about all around, although the floating bloated sheep had seen better days!
I did inform the waterways guy who I saw while I was at the café.
The "Café" was actually The Boat Inn on the canal-side opposite the museum, they sell great coffee, cake and sausage rolls if you go there for the BCQ or just a look around.



Kilometres Cycled – 34.53
Checkpoint locations Visited – 1

Total KM Cycled – 251.19
Total Checkpoint locations Visited – 8









No comments:

Post a Comment