Tuesday 15 November 2022

 BCQ ride 5


Wednesday 2nd November 2022

BCQ locations
264 Castle Ashby

Again as I was off work and awaiting a phone call I kept the ride local, heading north towards Castle Ashby (close to Northampton).

Forecast was good, but windy again for the day and it wasn't too bad on the way out.
I headed across the top of Milton Keynes towards Olney and down to Castle Ashby in quick time even though it's a bit of a rolling route.
The location of the BCQ was right on the edge of their estate shopping area, I've often stopped here at The Buttery café as they give cyclist discount. They are not here anymore but have moved a few miles away to Great Billing.

Castle Ashby


I rode over to Great Billing to the above mentioned café and the coffee and cake were lovely as always.
On leaving Billing I found the aforementioned headwind, it slowed me down a lot as I crawled up the hill and it was against me all the way home. Hence why the ride over felt good.






Kilometres Cycled – 57.92
Checkpoint locations Visited – 1

Total KM Cycled – 309.11
Total Checkpoint locations Visited – 9



No comments:

Post a Comment